Here’s a snapshot of what life would look like in our family:
• Being hugged, kissed (and possibly tackled) multiple times a day by his/her two older brothers, Eli (4) and Matti (2)
• Reading books and Bible stories together on our bright yellow rocker in the nursery
• Chanting our “Hooray!” song at the top of our lungs for each other
• Riding scooters and bikes around the block over and over again
• Learning to waterski, adventure car rides after dinner, and family sports matches.
• Learning scripture together and praying with and for one another
• Building forts, devouring waffles with almond butter and berries on Saturday mornings, and playing with neighborhood buddies everyday after naps until the sun goes down.
• Taking family vacations to the beach, the mountains, and our family’s lakehouse in Wisconsin.
• And much more…
Name: RossAge: 35Education: Bachelors in BusinessProfession: Residential Real Estate & Small Business OwnerPersonality Traits: Adventurous, spontaneous, steady, fun, leader, social, truth-teller, competitiveRace/Ethnicity: American Indian/CaucasianReligion: Christian (non-denominational)Hobbies: Lover of playing sports: soccer, golf, watersports, snowboarding, & basketball. Also enjoys watching sports (college & NFL football), playing card & board games, hunting, hanging out with friends, and traveling.
Name: MollyAge: 32Education: Bachelors in Arts (Advertising)Profession: Stay at Home MomPersonality Traits: Positive, excitable, joyful, social, laid-back, independent, creativeRace/Ethnicity: CaucasianReligion: Christian (non-denominational)Hobbies: Loves being active and playing sports (basketball, waterskiing, golf, yoga, running). Also enjoys traveling with family, being with friends, playing games, and taking on memory-based projects that involve photos and videos.
Age: 0 to 12 monthsRace/Ethnicity: AnyWill Consider: Healthy child or a child with special/medical needs on a case by case basis; twinsMeeting in college has afforded us 14 years of friendship, 9 years of marriage, and a lot of fun! Ross was raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Molly was raised in Overland Park, Kansas. We come from large extended families and a community of friends that are deeply engrained in our lives. The people who know us best would describe us as Jesus-followers, fun loving, active, best friends, hard workers, and people who love spending time with friends and family.We are praying that if it is His will, the Lord will bring our journeys together.
Married: 9 yearsResidence: 4 bedroom, single-story, brick homeState: TexasNeighborhood: SuburbanOther Children: 2 sons (ages 4 & 2)